August 30, 2005

Workplace

Hi Guys....This is my first post on my very own blog !!!
Thought I would start with the place where I spend most of my day ....my workplace.

I am working as a Project Manager for C∙O∙M∙O∙D∙O™ in Chennai,India. The Working environment is peaceful and very friendly. Actually to add to it, my wife and myself are working in the same firm and rather the same team.
Actually we are from Mumbai and working here for the past 1 Yr and 5 Months. Staying away from home was difficult but not very tough as we met some very good people here who were very friendly, co-operative and made us feel at home.

Here, we made some friends for life too.....Karthik,Ajith,Rahul & Abhay
I shall describe my friends and add testimonials about them in my future posts.....
I need something to blog ain't it ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home